- Build quality products right from inception, through various stages to the final product
- In a nutshell, the highest quality standards (ISO) are strictly followed in delivering any solution, which is to say that our products comply with international standards.
- Planning each stage of development by assigning specific appropriate responsibilities for each stage.
- Providing the necessary resources and ensuring strict adherence to quality standards and procedures to develop quality product.
- Planning and execution of Verification and Validation activities at each identified stage, to ensure and control quality at that stage, with evidence through Quality records.
- Monitoring progress of the development through regular progress reviews.
- Using problem solving techniques to identify the root cause of the problem and take corrective and preventive measures.
- Metrics for the evaluation of Quality deliverables, identifying areas of improvement and taking measures to prevent recurrence of similar problems.
- Updating the Quality Plan with details to control and provide evidence of the built-up quality during development.
- Utilization of CASE and other IT tools for complex projects.